Remember when...

...you wrote letters, sent postcards to stay in touch?
...you carried rolls of film when you go on a trip?
...you brought bulky cassette tapes for a long flight?

Well take a step back in time, into The Travel Group Archives.

Thursday, December 2, 2004

WHERE WE'RE GOING NEXT

We asked our employees where they’d like to travel next. (We thought you might want to know where travel agents want to go.) Here’s what some of them said:


Shirley: Mediterranean Cruise - I haven't been to Europe in years and am craving to see more of the old cities for the culture and scenery. Since my favourite "vacation" is on a cruise ship why not combine the two? What could be better!


Marie: Cambodia, to see Angkor Wat


Cathy: South America. Before it gets invaded by Gap, Banana Republic and Starbucks


Laura: Egypt because I've always wanted to be an archaeologist and have dreamed about going to Egypt since I was 8.


Michele: Africa—possibly Namibia or Kenya, as I love adventure and wildlife.


David: Provence. Haven't seen enough of it yet; and I need to brush up on my French.


Annie: Egypt because I find Egyptian history fascinating.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I got there. I spent time in Rome and then a cruise in Oct. 2005.

    Thanks for sending, it was interesting reading all the places people wanted to go to.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan!

    Never been. Making it a no-brainer trip by taking a great cruise line, Windstar, around the island, with longer stays in Tokyo and Osaka. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete